- Returns policy in terms of which the option of replacement and/ or refund is offered by the respective sellers and DLK Electronics to you. All products listed under a particular category may not have the same returns policy. Kindly check the respective items for applicable return policy on the product page for any exceptions to the table below.
- You may request for a replacement within 3 days of delivery. In certain cases where the seller is unable to process a replacement, the seller will offer a refund to you.
- We will help you troubleshoot any issues you may have, either through online tools or over the phone. You may request for a replacement within 3 days of delivery only if the product was received in a damaged condition.
- You may request for a replacement within 3 days of delivery only if the product was received in a damaged condition. In certain cases where the seller is unable to process a replacement, the seller will offer a refund to you. For all other device-related issues, please contact the brand authorized service center directly.
Returns Pick-Up and Processing
- During pick-up, your product will be checked for the following conditions:
- Correct Product
- Name/ image/ brand/ serial number/ article number/ barcode should match and MRP tag should be undetached and clearly visible.
- The product should be unused, unwashed, unsoiled, without any stains and with non-tampered quality check seals/ warranty seals (wherever applicable)..
- The product should be undamaged and without any scratches, dents, tears or holes.
- Product's original packaging/ box should be undamaged.
- The field executive may refuse to accept the return if any of the above conditions are not met.
- DLK Electronics is concerned about the privacy of the data and information of users (including sellers and buyers/customers whether registered or non-registered) accessing, offering, selling or purchasing products or services on DLK Electronics websites, mobile sites or mobile applications ("Website") on the Website and otherwise doing business with DLK Electronics. "Associate Companies" here shall have the same meaning as ascribed in the Companies Act, 2013.
- The type of data or information that You share with or provide to DLK Electronics and that DLK Electronics collects from You.
- The purpose for collection of such data or information from You.
- DLK Electronics information security practices and policies; and
Information collected and storage of such Information:
- The "Information" (which shall also include data) provided by You to DLK Electronics or collected from You by DLK Electronics may consist of "Personal Information" and "Non-Personal Information".
- Your username along with Your password,
- Your name,
- Your Address,
- Your Telephone number,
- Your Email address,
- Your Date-Of-Birth,
- Your Gender,
- Information regarding your transactions on the Website, (including sales or purchase history),
- Your financial information such as bank account information or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details,
- Internet Protocols.
- Any other items of ‘sensitive personal data or information' as such term is defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices And Procedures And Sensitive Personal Data Of Information) Rules, 2011 enacted under the Information Technology Act, 2000.
- The identification code of your communication device which You use to access the Website or otherwise deal with any DLK Electronics entity,
Any other Information that You provide during Your registration process, if any, on the Website. Such Personal Information may be collected in various ways including during the course of You:
- availing of certain services offered on the Website. Such instances include but are not limited to making an offer for sale, online purchase, participating in any online survey or contest, communicating with DLK Electronics customer service by phone, email or otherwise or posting user reviews on the items available on the Website, or
Sharing and disclosure of Your Information
- You hereby unconditionally agree and permit that DLK Electronics may transfer, share, disclose or part with all or any of Your Information, within and outside of the Republic of India to various DLK Electronics entities and to third party service providers/ partners/banks and financial institutions for one or more of the Purposes or as may be required by applicable law. In such case, we will contractually oblige the receiving parties of the Information to ensure the same level of data protection that is adhered to by DLK Electronics under applicable law.
- DLK Electronics may also share Personal Information if DLK Electronics believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of various terms and conditions or our policies.
- We reserve the right to disclose your information when required to do so by law or regulation, or under any legal obligation or order under law or in response to a request from a law enforcement or governmental agency or judicial, quasi-judicial or any other statutory or constitutional authority or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- You further agree that such disclosure, sharing, and transfer of Your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information shall not cause any wrongful loss to You or to any third party, or any wrongful gain to us or to any third party.
Links to third party websites :
- Links to third-party advertisements, third-party websites or any third party electronic communication service may be provided on the Website which is operated by third parties and is not controlled by, or affiliated to, or associated with, DLK Electronics unless expressly specified on the Website.
Security & Retention
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us. DLK Electronics strives to ensure the security of Your Personal Information and to protect Your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. For this purpose, DLK Electronics adopts internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where DLK Electronics stores Your Personal Information. Each of the DLK Electronics entity shall adopt reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated under applicable laws for the protection of Your Information. Provided that Your right to claim damages shall be limited to the right to claim only statutory damages under Information Technology Act, 2000 and You hereby waive and release all DLK Electronics entities from any claim of damages under contract or under tort.
- If you choose a payment gateway to complete any transaction on Website then Your credit card data may be stored in compliance with the industry standards/ recommended data security standard for security of financial information such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
- DLK Electronics may share your Information with third parties under a confidentiality agreement which inter alia provides for that such third parties not disclosing the Information further unless such disclosure is for the Purpose. However, DLK Electronics is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information. DLK Electronics is not liable for any loss or injury caused to You as a result of You providing Your Personal Information to a third party (including any third party websites, even if links to such third party websites are provided on the Website).
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, DLK Electronics shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event (as defined below).
- A Force Majeure Event shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of DLK Electronics and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer, computer system or computer network,, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption (provided beyond reasonable control of DLK Electronics), power or electricity failure or unavailability of adequate power or electricity.
- While We will endeavor to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any Personal Information which We hold about You and prevent unauthorized access, You acknowledge that the internet or computer networks are not fully secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information.
- You agree that all Personal Information shall be retained till such time required for the Purpose or required under applicable law, whichever is later. Non-Personal Information will be retained indefinitely.